Practicing a Leave No Trace Ethic is very simple: leave the place you visit the same or better than you found it; leave no trace of your having been there, so that others – both human and animal – can enjoy the land the rest of the year.
– Plan and prepare your trip in advance
– Travel and camp on resistant surfaces
– Waste disposal in the most appropriate way
– Respect wildlife
– Minimize the impact of fires / No camp-fire on Day Zero site
– Consider other visitors - Leave what you find – take what you bring